Life-science companies face many challenges; these include:
- Competent C-level executive management,
- Capital acquisition, management and growth,
- Strategic vision/focus and planning,
- Developmental expertise and experience,
- Intellectual property strategies,
- An understanding/competence in regulatory issues, and
- Access to resources (both brick and mortar and expert human resources).
At NovoBioPharma, we partner with life-science companies to create a team-effort for success. Our experience and global networks will “surround” our partners with scientific, pharmaceutical, regulatory, legal, accounting and financial experts and resources tailored to each individual project.
Together we’ll create programs that are:
- Strategically sound and rational;
- Medically/clinically sound and rational;
- Regulatory compliant and consistent with an FDA and/or EMA filing;
- Fiscally responsible, so as to preserve both short- and long-term valuation, and
- Comprehensively designed for future exit/acquisition.
Once the company is stable and growing, NovoBioPharma will remain active partners and help guide the entity through acquisition/exit.